Wheelchair88 | Foldawheel Eco
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time.
Foldawheel Eco is a combination of many good features. Let us show you how this minimalist model differs from most market products. Most power wheelchair users are looking into Lightweight, Foldable, Compact, Durable Battery, Long Travel Distance, Adaptable to body size, etc., but they would like it to be affordable. Isn’t that too good to be true? Yes, here it is Foldawheel Eco.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Foldawheel Eco has a minimalist design, and we use oval shape aluminum alloy to make the strong frame structure.
- We use brushless motors that are powerful yet energy-saving with electromagnetic brakes.
- The whole unit weighs only 21.5kg with one battery, and it is foldable to a very compact size.
- Standard delivery comes with ONE battery pack that allows you to operate for 18km (11 miles), and you may buy the optional 2nd battery, which enhances the travel distance to 36km (22 miles).
- Batteries are detachable without using tools, and each battery weighs only 1.8kg (4 lb)
- Raisable armrests for easier access or to get nearer to tables.
- The rear tires are 12″ solid for easy maintenance, plus 7″ honeycomb front tires for better shock absorbance.
- A sound control system will not increase the speed as you drive down the slopes.
- The joystick controller can be detached easily for safe keeping during travel.
- Seat height at 51.5 cm, which is a more appropriate seat height. (You probably noticed most of the portable power wheelchairs in the market have much lower seat height)
- Comes with 14“, 16″, 18″seat widths.
- You can adjust the tightness of the seat and backrest with adjustable straps.
- Detachable and length adjustable footrests, and the footrests are foldable.
- Optional higher armrests are available should you use a higher seat cushion of your own.
- A good quality certified smart 3A charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.