Wheelchair88 | Leo – The Lightest Standing Wheelchair
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Leo is the only standing wheelchair that is stylish, lightweight, durable, and user-friendly. It is also known as the lightest standing wheelchair in the world. Leo is your best choice if you enjoy using a manual wheelchair and would like to stand up by yourself frequently. It fits easily in a car trunk.
It is scientifically proven that frequent stand-ups can prevent and improve health problems associated with “long periods of wheelchair sitting,” including bedsores, skin breakdown, poor blood circulation, muscle spasms, and tendon shrinkage. Standing can also help you improve bone density, urinary health, bowel movement, etc.
Leo is the Lightest Standing Wheelchair, and it has changed the lives of uncountable users worldwide. The results and convenience are so much better than the conventional standing frame/standing bed, primarily if you actively use it as exercise & rehab aid equipment.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Leo provides you with 10 health benefits, convenience, and better exercise, and it can even improve your work capabilities.
- With a proprietary user-controlled stand-sit mechanism, the user can control the stand or sit movement at his own pace to prevent muscle spasms.
- It is suitable for paraplegia with good strength in arms, palms, and fingers. (Otherwise, Pegasus would be the alternate choice. Should you want to move to a standing position, please look into Phoenix and Draco)
- Practice standing up, sitting down frequently, and standing as long as possible for maximum health benefits.
- Very safe, and no worries of falling forward due to our patented mechanism. (And our standing wheelchairs have been sold in the market for many years with an excellent reputation)
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users of different sizes and leg lengths.
- You may use your cushion on the seat because the seat is velcro ready.
- It is equipped with Rear Wheels Suspension by Polyurethane blocks to provide more comfortable rides.
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- Quick-release front and rear wheels with a foldable backrest to become a very compact size so that it can fit in a regular car trunk.
- The total weight at only 27 kg (59 lb) and can reduce to 21.5 kg (47 lb) after detaching the 4 wheels by quick-release function.
- Uses only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy to ensure lightweight, durability, and safety standards.
- Available in 14″, 16″, and 18″ seat widths with multiple adjustable parts to suit different body sizes.
- It comes with different straps for the knee, ankle, chest, and safety belt. (Optional safety features like thigh strap and H-shape harness are available too).
- Up to 5-years international warranty
- Many users enjoy using Leo's portable standing wheelchair to start their exercise life in a regular gym.
- Leo also enhances their working and study capabilities, including cooking, teaching, daily office work, including presentations.
- Social life becomes more manageable when standing.
Leo Standing Wheelchair VS other standing equipment:
- Regular active wheelchairs can’t give you the health benefits and convenience like Leo.
- Leo braces your knees and stretches your tendons much better than the standing frame and standing bed.
- Effectively prevents pressure sore under the feet as the user can conveniently sit down frequently anytime.
- Be more independent when it comes to standing/sitting or changing positions of pressure points.
- A good quality certified smart 3A charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.