Wheelchair88 | Mojo
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Mojo can be split into 2 portions for easy handling, and it is able to fold automatically with remote control. It has 4 shock reduction honeycomb tires and provides extra riding comfort for the user.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Able to separate into 2 sections for easy handling: 19 kg (frame W/O battery ) & 9 kg (motor).
- Fold and unfold automatically by using the remote control.
- Equipped with 4 shock-reduction honeycomb tires.
- The armrest is raisable and height-adjustable.
- Multi-info LED screen.
- LED front light.
- 22 km travel distance
- A good quality certified smart 3A charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.