Wheelchair88 | Pegasus Semi-Power Standing Wheelchair
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Pegasus is suitable for users with weak fingers, palms, and arms. It allows you to practice stand-up or sit down by power control function easily, and you may roll manually or pushed by a caregiver. Frequently standing up can significantly improve the user’s health and prevent problems due to long sitting in a wheelchair. Great to serve as physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital, or rehab center. The up/down position can control by a small controller at the tip of the armrest.
If you like the idea of our standing wheelchair Leo, but lack the strength from palms and fingers, you can use Pegasus. You need to use one finger to control the stand/sit movement.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Pegasus has a similar function as Leo but with the power stand/sit function. You can control Up/Down movement at your own pace with a small controller at the tip of the armrest.
- It is suitable for paraplegia and hemiplegia users with weak arms, hands & fingers. (Should you want to drive or travel in a standing position, kindly look into the fully powered models Phoenix and Draco).
- Practice standing up and sitting down frequently for maximum health benefits. Great to serve as physiotherapy equipment for home, hospital, or rehab center.
- Both front and rear wheels are quick-release detachable, with solid PU tires.
- You can detach the 4 wheels and then fold down the backrest to become compact enough to fit in a regular car trunk.
- The total weight of this semi-power standing wheelchair is 32kg (70.4 lb), however, can reduce to 27kg (59.4 lb) after detaching 4 wheels by quick-release function.
- Uses only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy to ensure lightweight, durability, and safety standards.
- Pegasus is available in 14″, 16″, and 18″ seat widths with multiple adjustable parts to suit different body sizes.
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users with different sizes and leg lengths.
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- It comes with other straps for the knee, chest, and safety belt. (In addition, optional safety straps like thigh straps, ankle straps, and H-shape harnesses are available too).
- It is equipped with Rear Wheels Suspension by Polyurethane blocks in order to provide more comfortable rides.
- You may use your cushion on the seat because the seat is velcro ready.
- Up to 5-year international warranty
- A good quality certified smart 3A charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.