Wheelchair88 | Phoenix (Power Standing Wheelchair)
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
Phoenix is the latest model of a power-standing wheelchair on the market. You can move to the standing position and recline 25 degrees for more comfort. It comes with full specifications including an adjustable headrest, H-shape harness for safety, and LED light for night going out. 2 years an international warranty.
Phoenix allows you to stand, sit, and move in a standing position and it also provides you the priceless 10 health benefits.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- This Phoenix power wheelchair enables the user to move in a standing position, stand and sit in steady and safe movement.
- 5-speed control with driving speed up to 8km/hr (5 miles/hr).
- Travels up to 30km (18.5 miles) with a full charge.
- Equipped with Dynamic Shark Controller system for precise user control and sensors for safety.
- Automatically adjust to slow speed during non-sitting position for safety.
- The backrest is reclinable at 25 degrees to maximize comfort.
- Equipped with LED lights for night going out and signal warning purposes.
- Available in 14″, 16″, and 18″ seat widths with multiple adjustable parts hence can suit different body sizes.
- Different types of straps for knee, calves, chest, and safety belts for safety and comfort.
- Optional thigh strap, ankle strap, and H-shape harness are available upon request too.
- Safety is always our No.1 priority while we designed stylish structures. Only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy is used to ensure durability and safety standards.
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users with different heights and leg lengths.
- 3-layers foam cushion and back support to ensure extra comfort.
- Rear spring suspension for extra comfort over rough terrains.
- Adjustable and removable headrest.
- A good quality certified smart 3A charger (100V-230V), so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- Up to 5 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.