Journey Health and Lifestyle | Zoomer Power Folding Chair One-Handed Control
Call now to lock in the best prices online: 877-699-9227
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax for a limited time
The Journey Zoomer is a folding power chair that puts your mobility at your fingertips. With easy one-handed joystick control and extreme portability, Zoomer works indoors and out to help you go almost anywhere your heart desires. Now you can take that "roll" in the park you miss or shop until you drop without slowing down.
- The Zoomer is not a traditional scooter or power chair, it is a personal electric vehicle. We call it the future of battery-powered transportation
- 33.4" turning radius means it turns on a dime at 50% smaller than other mobility chairs, this means you can navigate in small spaces
- Five-speed settings – speed ranges from 0-3.7 mph
- Only 49.8 lbs with the battery (45.8 lbs without) compared to other power chairs that weigh 100+ lbs
ADA FRIENDLY – COMFORT – EASE OF USE
- Fits through all standard ADA door frames at 25" wide (doorways are 32")
- Can go up all ADA-compliant ramps of 5° and up to 10° if needed
- Padded armrests and the joystick fit below ADA-compliant tables and desks
- Foam set seat cushion; can buy an additional cushion for more comfort
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
- Comes assembled, and never has to be disassembled
- The joystick can be mounted on the left- or right-hand armrest
- Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Can be manually pushed when the chair is not in use and unlocked
- Solid tires mean you never have to fill them back up
- Zoomer size: 32" long x 25" wide x 36" high (Folded size: 12"x 25"x 42")
- Seat size: 16.5" wide x 13" deep, distance between arms – 19.5"
- FAA Approved – Now you can take that dream trip you always wanted. Take your Zoomer right up to the gate, remove the battery and carry on the plane and the airline will take your Zoomer to stow it below. As you come off of the plane you can get right back in your Zoomer and zoom through the airport with ease!
- Traveling up to 3.7 mph means you can keep up with friends, loved ones, and pets as you use your Zoomer
- Rear anti-tip wheels to prevent tipping while going over bumps or inclines
- The electromagnetic brake system automatically stops when you let go of the joystick
- Rechargeable 24V, 8.76Ah lithium ion, suitable for 110/220V outlets
- Eight miles of use on a single charge (contingent on weight capacity), charges in 4.5 hours or less
- The battery is charged while inside the chair on a port below the joystick control panel
Video for features and benefits
Height with Arm Rails: 25.5"
Folding SizeHeight: 12"
Seat BottomHeight (from floor): 20.5"
Overall Weight: 49.8 lb
Weight of Chair: 45.8 lb
Weight of Battery: 4 lb
Weight Capacity: 275 lb max capacity
Max Climbing Angle: 10° (ADA-compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max.)
Rotation Radius: 33.4" (850 mm)
Frame: 6061 aluminum, silver anodized, and nylon composite
Motor: Brushless DC 24 volt, 220-watt x 2
Battery: 24 volt 8.76Ah, 240 watt-hours, lithium-ion 4-lb highest quality cells
Charging time: 4.5 hours or less
Steering/braking system: Joystick
Armrests: Attached in-factory; non-removable
Front wheels: 8" solid
Rear wheels: 10" solid
Anti-tip wheels: 2" solid
Colors: Black and blue
DOCUMENTS AND MANUALS
We do not accept medicare or insurance as payment.
However, we do offer PayPal and Shop Pay as a payment option.
You can finance and pay low monthly payments. There are options for weekly or bi-monthly payments depending on your credit profile.
Medicare and other insurance companies make it difficult for you to obtain a mobility scooter or power wheelchair. The process can take up to six months before approval.
To obtain a power wheelchair or mobility scooter through Medicare, you must prove to a doctor that you are not able to ambulate (walk or move around), even with assistance devices such as a walker, rollator, cane, etc.
This process can keep you from being able to travel, or move around freely for months; therefore, it's best to pay for the product via a payment option if you do not have the ability to pay it all at once.